[at-l] 2nd Amendment, etc.

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 07:39:52 CDT 2009

I'm no lawyer (nor do I play one on television) but since a lease is a voluntary agreement, those tenants could presumably live elsewhere if they would prefer not having to abide by that landlord's rules.

Or they could just shoot him, and be done with it... ;-)

-"Camo"

PS: To make it hiking related, I've never carried any of my guns whilst hiking; I carry enough stuff already.