[at-l] Food

Dennis gassd at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 30 12:07:04 CDT 2009

A couple of years ago there was a fellow on this list that had started a
business selling backpacking food.at least I think it was this list.  I met
him at the Amicalola Falls State Park the weekend they did the backpacking
classes 2007 I think.he was there doing a seminar.  As I recall most if not
all of the meals cooked in a pot cozy to reduce the fuel consumption.

So.does anyone know if he is still in business and a link to the website if
he is?

I get the majority of my backpacking food from the good old grocery store,
but consider a few of his meals.  I want to share the site with some folks
that are pretty new to backpacking and prefer to buy it
prepackaged/premeasured/add water and wait x minutes.

Dennis - Trailwind