[at-l] Health update for my friends...

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 16:39:24 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Frank Looper <nightwalker.at at gmail.com>
> On 10/30/09, trailr at aol.com <trailr at aol.com> wrote:
> > Cheney just had all his Stints shock corded together.
> That explains the quality of his Electric Boogaloo. I'm sure that
> Linda will just be getting the regular kind.

Yeh, right....can you picture ME doing an Electric Boogaloo?
Anyone watching would have an instant heart attack...or
maybe die from laughing too hard.  :-))

> Please get well soon. I HAVE TO have someone with girlie
> fingernails scratch up in my nose for me. The itching is
> driving me crazy...

The rest of y'all turn your backs now....
[scratch, scratch, scratch]
Is that better, Frankie-poo?

~~ eArTh-and-nasal-assistin'-worm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"