[at-l] More on spring NH hiker rescue, fines for the Whites

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:04:04 CDT 2009

I think I will write "DNR" on my registration forms from now on: "Do Not Rescue"
Especially in NH. How long is the AT in NH? I'd want to get in and out
of NH asap . . . .

Here's why NH bills, but I think NH maybe takes it too far:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20091026/ap_tr_ge/us_travel_brief_yuppie911;_ylt=AvoGFTn4r47uYVZVg.aFl0as0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTFkZGJwYjY1BHBvcwMxNTkEc2VjA2FjY29yZGlvbl90cmF2ZWwEc2xrA3RpcmVkZnJvbWF0bw--

And here's what they do in Russia:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/27/world/europe/27mushrooms.html?scp=1&sq=mushrooms%20jackals&st=cse