[at-l] 11

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Wed Sep 2 09:42:51 CDT 2009

Eleven years ago today was a zero day in Gorham. I didn't like Gorham.
And, I was wishing early on that we were hiking out of town. It was
Stoat's first full day with us. Imagine taking a zero on your first day
on the trail! Though, I suppose in actuality it wasn't his first day on
the trail.

Speaking of Stoat...he's going to be my 'best man' in a few weeks.  He
asked me about his wedding gift to me. He said that since I've had his
two-person tent for...about 5 years...he is going to buy me a new one
for my wedding gift. We talked about it a bit and decided that I'll just
keep his old two-man and he'll buy himself a new one. Only stipulation
is...I can't borrow the new one.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98