[at-l] AT in a Day

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Sep 7 09:13:29 CDT 2009

The HATT in 2000 was over a weekend, not one day.  And it didn't succeed in the main goal (but I succeeded!  I enjoyed it!).  I've looked at the web site that you use to sign up.  (Not a Dartmouth alum, but thought I could participate as  "friend").  I wasn't able to figure out the web site.  Dropped them a note, but not sure what'll happen.  Its pretty ambitious, particularly trying to do it on short notice.