[at-l] peak in

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 10:27:53 CDT 2009

I done some checkin.  They are a wholly owned company.  Which means some rich family owns them.  All owners reside within the state of Illinois and more that 50% of their policies are written within the state.  In other words, they aint gotta tell you nuttin.  If you really want to know you can contact A.M. Best Company. They won't tell how much but they will tell ya if they are within industry standards in total compensation.  They are rated A+.

Clyde