[at-l] peak in

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 15:08:46 CDT 2009

Felix,

Here is the financials for '08 for that company.  http://www.pekininsurance.com/pdfs/PLICAnnualReport.pdf

Didn't see exact info on the exec pay per individual, however, I just quickly scanned it.  Could have been overlooked.

Of course with it being Labor Day the office is closed (I called and they weren't in. lol).  However, you can call Mr. Walker at (309) 346-1161.  Call him up tomorrow and ask him what his salary is.  :))

Here are the execs....

KEY EXECUTIVES
  Pay Exercised
Mr. Gordon M. Walker ,
Chairman, Chief Exec.. Officer and Pres of an Operating Unit N/A  N/A
Mr. Scott A. Martin ,
Pres, Chief Operating Officer N/A  N/A
Mr. Daniel V. Connell CPA,
VP, Sec., Treasurer N/A  N/A
Mr. Brian K. Lee ,
VP of Admin. and Assistant Sec. N/A  N/A
Mr. Joel M. Jackson ,
VP of Marketing N/A  N/A
 Tenacious Tanasi