[at-l] Peek inn to a seriously off-topic veer

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 19:52:53 CDT 2009

Keep your mouth shut Clyde.  You are a bad bad man. ...... I hiked 10 days in May with a guy from Canada.  He made 52,000 a year, took home 27,000.  He was dumbfounded that I could decide to put off my kidney surgery until I returned from an undetermined in length hike.  In the same position, he would of had to work around their scedule.

This ain't politics folks, this is life...

Clyde