[at-l] Test

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Fri Sep 11 11:31:29 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: US <ploomis at triton.net>
Date: Friday, September 11, 2009 12:21 pm

> Test,
> Anybody there?  Nothing since 009/09/09 at 17:50.

Nope, nobody here.  :-)  Maybe it's just a quiet time where
everyone's nursing their aches and pains from hiking over
the holiday?

I had the pleasure of a visit from Navigator (Sandra Friend)
on Tues/Wed.  She was up here from Ocala to give a talk
at our Fla. Trail chapter meeting about hiking in the western
panhandle of Florida and then she hiked 'my' trail at Phipps
Park while I met her with my car at points along the way to
provide cold water and a place to rest a bit.  She's also
meeting with the USFS people here, as she's been hired to
revamp the National Forests in Florida website.

Oh, and I've added two new trails to my website:  The North
Country Trail and the Pacific Northwest Trail.  Both are now
National Scenic Trails.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"