[at-l] Life of the hiker...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:47:54 CDT 2009

After years of hiking I thought it was normal to feel it when I finished
(especially after something like the Long Trail). I went for a deep tissue
massage last week, not only did it take the kinks out of the muscles, it
took the pain out of my knees. I'm guessing the muscles were straining the
knee joints, I don't care as long as I have a fix!
As far as I'm concerned, a good massage is no longer a treat after a long
hike - I'll now consider it a necessity!skeeter