[at-l] Pittsburgh

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 04:03:14 CDT 2009

Was just wondering where the heck the "How dare one should criticize his
work in GA" came from. Also curious about the criticism of how we choose to
spend our time here. It all comes back to hiking anyway, which is sometimes
a social event. And it happens that about 90% of us that post regularly are
at least "internet friends," and friends tend to socialize. I guess it's not
my place to defend the AT-L, but I feel pretty strongly about having a place
where people put up with me even though they know me. So there.

And what gang of 20 are you talking about? Plus, I've never heard ANYONE
criticize Pittsia.

Maybe I'm not getting all the posts. I have no idea. The segment of Bob's
post that I quoted gave me a case of the "Huh?", because I didn't get it.