[at-l] Foothills Trail hike

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 22:16:19 CDT 2009

Frank/Night Walker,

Where are you starting--Oconne State Park or Table Rock State Park?? Gutsy did the spur trail to hwy 276 twice this weekend--

Saturday, 15 miles from highway 178 to highway 276 in the all day rain;

Sunday, 11 miles from Sassafras Mt. to highway 276.

Both times I parked at hwy 276 and hiked about 3 miles in?to meet her.

Dan/Odometer

I'm not hurrying. ~80 miles, and I'm taking 6 days and 5 nights of food.
Might take pictures. Will certainly Twit about it. Will probably show up
here from the top of Laurel Fork falls, just to try and make pToe jealous.