[at-l] vitamin chocolate

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Thu Apr 1 16:31:26 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> ...  Can you make something with the skins?...

Real mole skin is fantastically soft.  My mother used to
mention that way back in the 1800's, my grandmother had
powder puffs made of moleskin (stuffed with cotton or
cotton wool).  So when my Dad was getting rid of moles in
their lawn, I skinned the critters, cured the skins, and made
some old-fashioned moleskin powder puffs for my Mom.
Sadly, they've disappeared. But making them was fun.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"