[at-l] Grace

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 06:11:28 CDT 2010

We have that sort of thing around here.  People growing grass in pots in their basement or attic under lots of artificial lights.  But every so often the cops show up and bust the operation and so the teevee stations show up and then the neighbors always say "I had no idea, Felix seemed like such a nice pleasant fellow".  So right on the streets of NooYark and in the hotels in Vegas they grow it out in the open so anyone can come up and get a free sample?  What nice sharing folks those are.

Is that what you mean?