[at-l] Rescue at Rice Field Shelter--Follow Up

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 09:59:57 CDT 2010

I like the way that fella writes. I'm in the middle of the penultimate book of the Alvin Maker series, and this journal could almost have been written by Orson Scott Card. (Some of you may know him from Ender's game and the others from that series.)

I hope he is able to get back out and hike. It is nearly impossible to tell someone else how frustrating it is to be at home when you'd rather be in the woods.

I wish Miz Squeaky was still a hiker. I really, really do. At one time, we spent nearly every weekend together in the woods. Maybe, one day...