[at-l] PA Ruck etc

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 09:28:01 CDT 2010

The Blackburn Center is gorgeous. I've stayed there twice. It gets my vote.

MacGyver

From: Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com

I know most of you are concerned, but I'm going to organize a campout up there this year, maybe some of you could attend, sort of like a pre-PA Ruck get-together. I think once you've been there - you'll have a real good idea why I did this.

It's an awesome place. Trust me.

It has everything we need AND IT'S INEXPENSIVE.

Plus....we're keeping it IN THE A.T. COMMUNITY (PATC).

Love
Marsha StarLyte