[at-l] Restaurants in Front Royal, Va.

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 10:36:47 CDT 2010

I wish I could remember the name of the pizza place that I ate at in 03. I hitched a ride from the hostel so I wasn't driving, but it seems it was near the PO. Of course, by that time I would have eaten my sox and enjoyed the meal. It might have been Anthony's Pizza but the name of the place was not my first priority. This much I do recall, I wished I had ordered more than one pizza.  Hopeful