[at-l] The PA Ruck

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:04:59 CDT 2010

Umm? I'm not in VT or anywhere near the AT. I'm in NNY over 4 hours drive
from the nearest point on the AT. As for the church in town They don't have
much of a yard and I doubt they'd allow camping (I'm not a member so I have
no influence). You certainly don't want to camp out here in January or
February. Trust me on that. It's a bit afield from the AT but you might be
able to arrange something with the Adirondack Mountain Club's Loj <
http://www.adk.org/ad_loj/index.aspx>. OTOH it's even colder there in
mid-winter and like the AMC huts, it wouldn't be cheap.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard