[at-l] Fwd: from journalist

Ryan Brooks ryan at hack.net
Mon Apr 12 08:47:17 CDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	from journalist
Date: 	Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:22:25 -0400
From: 	e.b. solomont <esolomont at gmail.com>
To: 	ryan at backcountry.net

Hi Ryan,
My name is Elizabeth Solomont and I write for an environmental Web site
called Mother Nature Network (www.mnn.com <http://www.mnn.com>). I'm
writing a feature article about people who hike the AT. I'm looking to
interview people who've hiked it or are planning on hiking it.

 From your site, I'm not sure if you're a thru-hiker, or if you just
maintain the list. If you've done the hike, would you be up for an
interview? Or, would you be willing to spread the word that I'm looking
for people to talk to?

Thanks, and looking forward to heard from you!
Elizabeth