[at-l] Seaux...

Ken Bennett bennett.ken at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 05:44:28 CDT 2010

Yes. I would take my 30-F bag (WM Megalite), and a light down jacket. The
long term forecast is for pleasant weather, but it can get chilly at 5000
feet.

That said, we had a hard freeze a year or two ago in April, with temps in
the single digits up in the mountains. But that is very unusual.

Have fun.

--Ken