[at-l] southbounders?

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 21:32:34 CDT 2010

I did that once.... marathon-training on a woodland trail, rolled-and-crunched both ankles within 5 minutes of each other, could not walk,  crawled out (about a mile) and hitched a ride home. Luckily I was only a couple miles, not hundreds, from home. Missed a week of work. It sucked. Your saga sucked more :-)

MacGyver