[at-l] A.T. cartoon

kinnickinichere at aol.com kinnickinichere at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 07:37:41 CDT 2010

I certainly can relate to this dear cartoon.  It is so hard to turn around, saying to myself that my dream is over, at least for this year.  So I compensate by sitting, procrastinating, over-eating, even though I know that path is not good for me.  Ohhhh, the pain of it all--tied down by my previous choices (responsibilities).

Thank you, Linda.  It is heartening to find that this situation is so common that a cartoonist would pick up on it.  And thanks for a small moment of levity.  It gives me a nudge.

Sawnie
(Kinnickinic)