[at-l] Back on the list

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:08:43 CDT 2010

I've got another one to sell, if anyone's interested. She got the UL
Backpacker, but I still have an Expedition. After years of Using Hennessy
hammocks, I ended up liking my Beyer Moskito enough to get down to just two.
Uh, three.

And I'll guarantee I'm not the only one here who had five hammocks! Not
counting the homemade one. That would be six, and that's just un-healthy.
Obsessed, even.

(Exiting stage left.)