[at-l] Back on the list

Peter Fornof pfornof at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 19 22:47:06 CDT 2010

Jan,

Great to hear from you! Missed you all and am thrilled to hear from so many original listers. Are Jim and Ginny still on the list? I'm on Facebook with Sandy Friend, so I keep up with her escapades there. Was reading about Stitches in the Barefoot Sisters' book. Is she still a lister?

Broknspoke

Sent from my iPad