[at-l] Winton Porter's book

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:22:22 CDT 2010

Two things.

(1) Winton's job is marketing. Hiss  brand is Winton Porter. I believe that he is very close to thee  brand that he markets, in that the perceived Winton seems to be very close to the actual reality. I have spent tens of hours around him and I don't think he's a a fake.

(2) Making fun of people kind of stinks. Those on the giving end don't really know what it's like. They may not even realize that they can hurt folks.

(3) Minnie Smith loves attention. The six rolls of TP thing was insane. You can't give him any attention that he won't like. If you think Winton's mention of him hurts his feelings, then you probably don't know that he sent a boot drying setup to the hostel after his hike.

(4) If y'all wants to do something for a pitiful slob, forget Winnie. Come babysit my wife so I can hike some! :-)