[at-l] Internet Explorer Alternative

Peter Fornof pfornof at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 23:02:07 CDT 2010

I use Firefox on my PC and like it. One of my IT buddies is using Google Chrome and gives it a good review. Likes it better than Firefox.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 20, 2010, at 10:11 PM, Jan Lite <liteshoe at gmail.com> wrote:

I haven't use Internet explorer in years, and recently I have been forced to do so.
Two email addresses in gmail, and I can't open both in Firefox. So I do one in Firefox, one in Explorer.

Have I mentioned how much I loathe Explorer?
It locks up every time I go to copy and paste something. GEEZ!

Does anyone have a Firefox alternative they like?
So I can take IE out in the backyard and shoot it and bury it and drive a stake through it's evil little heart?

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book