[at-l] bad

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:35:02 CDT 2010

She told me to go, I was getting ready to go, and she went in the hospital three days before she was to take me to Damascus.

When I get through with this map I'm working on, I'm going to do all or part of the FHT to get my legs loose. If she semi-takes care of herself while I'm gone, I'll see about that VA trip again.

It is *so* frustrating to be a fitness freak and be married to someone who makes a couch potato look athletic.