[at-l] bad

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 20:50:54 CDT 2010

If you time it right, and walk fast, you could be the last SOBO's: It's not
widely known, but a slight mistranslation of Mayan timekeeping means that
the final days of this era will not be in the third week of December 2012,
but rather in the last week of October 2011, so, Bon Voyage! Wait! The
Prophecy speaks of a bearded landscaper from the North accompanied by a
Healer...and that they will cause the River of Time to stand still for three
lunar cycles....but, why do you need maps?