[at-l] Trip to Maine?

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:36:32 CDT 2010

Geez Shelly...
Asking this group about Maine? Glutton for punishment... if it doesn't have
white blazes they don't know where they are! <lol!>

If you're passing through the NYC area, with wheels, and you and Michael
aren't all "military-ed out", you really ought to make the short run up the
Hudson Valley and see West Point. Lot's of history and some darn fine hiking
around there... if you need more details drop me a note... I don't want to
put a whole travel guide together if you're not thinking about it! (oh, and
I'm about 50 miles further north! <g>)

Maine? I'll just say Acadia NP (which I didn't get to see and wish I had)
and Cadillac Mountain. "Real" Maine doesn't start until north of Portland.
Portland south is part of Mass... just look at all the lic plates on the
cars :-)

skeeter