[at-l] I-40 Rock Slide

Cutter cutter78 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:32:06 CDT 2010

Just got back from running shuttle for my son. After dropping him off at
Fontana I came home by way of the Cherohala Skyway. Thick clouds above 3000
feet made the drive not much fun.

On the way going over Newfound Gap I picked up a couple of thru-hikers --
Gravy Dave and Kentucky -- who were shivering there in the damp cold. They
were looking for a ride to Cherokee after they had decided to yo-yo to Hot
Springs.