[at-l] More Snow

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:29:22 CDT 2010

We got about 3" yesterday and about twice that much fell but it turned
warmer so it melted as it was falling and the 3" stayed constant until it
turned to rain. I was in Census Enumerator training in St. Regis Falls
(Northern Adirondacks) yesterday and today. It was colder there and 14"
accumulated by this morning. It continued to snow until about noon but like
at my home it was warmer after sunup so the accumulation stayed constant. By
5PM when I left the training the sun was out and the snow was melting. By
the time I got home ours was gone.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard