[at-l] Felix Wrote

Robert Dudley greyowlvermont at live.com
Tue Aug 3 10:51:47 CDT 2010

Felix wrote
"There are some folx who consider hiking at least a little of the Trail
in each state good enough to call a thru-hike!!  :-))))   I saw the
Washington Mountain Road crossing two days ago myself!!!!  Pilot and I
hit a lot of the MA-CT crossings on our way to High Point SP in Jersey
to surprise Amy.  Spent the night in Great Barrington even, we did.
(With Cody Girl...who is having a grand time)   So...Bo....tell me/us
again the name of the town you're in/near. I was within a mile of Gorp's
house and she was "3,000 miles away!!" she said. She flew home this
morning, in fact.  I digress somethin' fierce...."

I live in the small town of Arlington (Actually West Arlington).

This weekend in the Long Trail Festival.  I believe that I am part of the meet and
greet committee.  I will find out what I will be doing on Thursday night.  Hope to get some hiking in.

Cheers

Bo Diddley

Grey Owl