[at-l] OT: but related to a trail

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 3 16:48:02 CDT 2010

The park in which 'my' trail is located (Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park in
Tallahasse, FL) is one of four nominatees for Tallahassee Park of the
Quarter, and it was nominated because of the hiking trail. If anyone
would like to help my park win, votes are accepted until September 24th.
It's *only one vote per computer* so mark that ballot carefully!

Reach the voting poll at www.talgov.com/parks, scroll to the bottom
and click on"Complete the Park/Facility of the Quarter Survey now!".
It's a 4-choice ballot (not a 'survey').  Vote for Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park.

Let's stuff that old ballot box!
THANK YOU!!
The winner gets a plaque and a big celebration at that park in Oct.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"