[at-l] OT: but related to a trail

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 4 11:14:39 CDT 2010

Mike,

Another person also told me the link didn't work.  Not sure
why, since it works for me.  You can try inputting the entire URL:
http://www.talgov.com/parks/

And...yes, you can vote once from all those computers. I assume
they're checking IP addresses for duplications.

Thanks to everyone who has voted!!

~~ eArThworm