[at-l] Miss Janet checking in...

Miss Janet themissjanet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:55:06 CDT 2010

Hello all.  I know it has been a long time but I just wanted to touch base
with old friends.  I am way too far away from the AT world these days but I
can never forget how supportive my AT family has always been.  I have been
pretty sick the last several months and have surgery scheduled this Friday
which will correct my problems.  Well, most of problems... they say they
can't do anything for my weird mental quirks... go figure.  I should be back
to my old self in the next few months.  Sorry to have lost touch with so
many of you.  I appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers.
Happy Trails
Miss Janet