[at-l] two elves

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 11:01:40 CDT 2010

I recall sitting on the bank of Moxie Pond listening to the loons, it was well after dark before I turned in. I had been hoping to do just that when I got to Maine. I wanted to see a moose also and I got to see one in VT and then a mother and calf just before getting to Rainbow Lake. I wan'a go back and do it again.  Hopeful