[at-l] two elves

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 11:37:01 CDT 2010

I sat on the bank of Rainbow Lake in 2008. I really thought I was gonna die. I was pissing pure blood and was in such pain that I had thrown up a million times. I remember thinking how lucky I was to be able to spend my last night listening to the loons. Of all the times I should of died, Vietnam, island of Koh Tang, Cambodia, heart attack.... I had survived it all to get to this place. Took enough pain pills to truly enjoy the night. One of the best nights of my life.

Clyde