[at-l] Whites, trail magic report

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:31:48 CDT 2010

It was a fun weekend.  This was the first time I had gotten to the
trail since Trail Days.  It was great to hang out with hikers.  Thanks
to Rockdancer for the big tarp.  It made hanging out during the
thunderstorms much more pleasant than otherwise.

For those who might be interested, Drifter (AT 94 & 99) was the guy
who dropped off Sherlock and Circuit Rider.

Mara

Visit my Travels and Trails web site at: http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor