[at-l] First signs of fall

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Wed Aug 18 09:07:56 CDT 2010

What early signs of fall have you noticed?

The biggest sign of fall for me: I've already started working longer
hours at the office. Development season at my job is just around the
corner, which means 10-hour days and six-day work weeks from
mid-September through December.

Once the *real* signs of fall appear, I'll be sure to sneak away from
the office for a short hike here and there. Good thing the AT is just 10
minutes away, with the Bartram Trail even closer. :-)

Waterfall