[at-l] Hiker food?

US ploomis at triton.net
Fri Aug 20 05:35:40 CDT 2010

Pet food produced in this country has to meet the same standard (for commercial sterility, general labeling requirements and adultration, it can only contain edible ingredients) as food produced for human consumption for the very reason contained in this thread, people might eat it,,,,,

I supervise a processing area for a major food processor and when I attended Better Process Control School (an FDA requirement), the pet food people (Think purina) outnumbered the people food people............