[at-l] First signs of fall

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 12:39:21 CDT 2010

I'm in Nova Scotia (Joggin Fossil Cliffs to be exact).  We're seeing touches of fall color around the Island, but the temps are unusually hot for here.  Lots of great tourist hikes around.  We've also toured around Prince Edward Island and Cape Breton Island (my person favorite).  Best little hikes so far:

1.  the bog hike (very short, but full of flowers and bog oddities) at Cape Breton Island National Park

2.  ack!----Can't remember exactly where it was, but a shoreline hike that was tree shaded. It included a stretch of sand beach too.   Will try to look it up when I can access the guidebook.

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com