[at-l] White, magic report

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:35:31 CDT 2010

Hi everyone!  I met Wren today going up Kinsman as I was coming down, so I
must've missed meeting you by just a couple of hours!  Last night I was
tenting just below treeline south of Kinsman south peak, got up this morning
and got over the peaks before the rain got going good, but you're right, it
was a wild day coming off that thing in the pouring rain!  Glad I got most
of the southside ascent in yesterday afternoon!
Drying out and warming up in Lincoln now, my brother joins me tomorrow for
several days of hiking.  I'm pretty excited about that.
Regarding signs of fall, last Wed I saw my first scarlet maple leaf of the
hike, laying in the trail.  Trtees are not scarlet, just random leaves I
suppose.
See y'all!
Cody