[at-l] Trail Town celebrations

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Thu Aug 26 20:45:44 CDT 2010

The Franklin NC April Fools' Trail Days is the first weekend in April.

________________________________

From: at-l-bounces at backcountry.net on behalf of WILLIAM D VINCENT
Sent: Thu 8/26/2010 6:03 PM
To: at-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Trail Town celebrations

I'm busy planning for a March 2011 thru hike attempt.  I've heard several of the trail towns have celebrations each year and all I can really find is Damascus, Va.  I'm trying to put together a list with dates (approximates) of these events.  Please send me info about any you know about.

Please don't tell my kids I'm walking 2000 miles to a party......it will destroy this totally false image I have built up over 60 years LOL!

                                       Thanks  Bill  (Cold Kettle)