[at-l] ten

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 07:00:36 CDT 2010

I've never used it so I can't vouch for it but I've seen it at outfitters.
Nikwax is the brand that comes to mind. Several years back I remember seeing
a magazine ad in which they showed a guy floating (as in lake) in his
sleeping bag which he had treated with it. Waterproofing your sleeping bag
seemed like a dumb idea to me but it might work for a tent.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.photoshelter.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard