[at-l] water-poof fab-ick Re: ten

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 10:23:49 CDT 2010

### Tried moose fat, and the damn thing kept jumping up and running away. (The moose, not the tent. Though once, when Datto had driven down to help out, the moose caught the tent in his antlers and ran away. Boy *that* was a scene. Fire. Police. Even a school lock-down. But I digress.)
### Jim -- I've been fond of PU (polyurethane) treated fabric for a goodly 40+ years. And I ain't even that old. But I do have the pictures -- velcroed leggings in hunter-orange that attached to my belt -- I could pop 'em on and off. And me with a pony tail and my John Denver hat and Woolrich shirt. Quite the picture. (Another digression.)

historitoe