[at-l] 12

Amy Forinash amy at forinash.net
Wed Dec 1 06:42:52 CST 2010

On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:10 PM, Felix J wrote:

> 12 years ago tonight Snail-no-more and I were in a room at
> the Rendezvous Motel in Pearisburg.  I really don't like
> that town! Or, that motel!!

I wasn't that crazy about Pearisburg either.  My motel room felt like a jail cell with its concrete block walls and obvious heavy chain holding the TV to its stand.  The shoppers in the grocery looked at me funny, and the food upset my stomach.  I was happy to leave.

But on the other hand the checkout lady at the CVS was super sweet.

-amy