[at-l] 12

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:52:44 CST 2010

The post office people were very nice and helpful and so were the customers
there.  The room I stayed in was pretty bad, but everything in town was full
up so I stayed with Aspen and Toothpick.   It was after a few days of really
heavy rain, I was glad to be there.  Any port in a storm I guess!
On Dec 1, 2010 6:42 AM, "Amy Forinash" <amy at forinash.net> wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:10 PM, Felix J wrote:
>
>> 12 years ago tonight Snail-no-more and I were in a room at
>> the Rendezvous Motel in Pearisburg. I really don't like
>> that town! Or, that motel!!
>
> I wasn't that crazy about Pearisburg either. My motel room felt like a
jail cell with its concrete block walls and obvious heavy chain holding the
TV to its stand. The shoppers in the grocery looked at me funny, and the
food upset my stomach. I was happy to leave.