[at-l] I love morning!

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 2 15:25:54 CST 2010

Feelix wrote:
> ... I ate 85% of my meals in my sleeping bag the last 6 weeks!!

But you're probably the only person in creation who LIVES  and
SLEEPS in the dang thing most of the time.

I wonder in what other surroundings people eat?  I for one, am
usually balancing (carefully!) plate and cup on the laptop or end
table as I work.

I'll have to try draping my sleeping bag around me, now that we
finally have some cold(ish) weather in north Florida.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"