[at-l] I love morning!

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 15:55:40 CST 2010

--- On Thu, 12/2/10, Linda Patton <lpatton at fsu.edu> wrote:

> I'll have to try draping my sleeping bag around me, now
> that we finally have some cold(ish) weather in north Florida.
> ~~ eArThworm

My house hit 49°F just now -- its high for the day. Y'know, I seem to remember the house being warmer last year... BUT! The gas bill remains at ~$25, and the electric bill for last month barely hit $100.....

Still, I will enjoy that Spring day when I open the house to a warming breeze. (In the meantime, I'll drap that sleeping bag 'round me.)

brrrrrtoe